The KARL STORZ SILVER SCOPE® series combines advanced technology, ergonomics, and durability to create a video endoscope that sets new standards. The product line offers three gastroscopes of different diameters, starting with the very small diameter slim gastroscope for transnasal insertion and for patients with stenoses. With its standard working channel and reduced outer diameter, the medium gastroscope is suitable for routine and pediatric use.
The standard gastroscope is a reliable tool for daily routine and for interventions.
- This innovative duodenoscope has now been further enhanced. The endoscopist can attach an Albarran module which is supplied sterile. With the HYDOME™ system, the SILVER SCOPE® duodenoscope thus sets standards in hygiene and considerably reduces ERCP-related risks.
- In colonoscopy, KARL STORZ offers an excellent selection of lengths, from the 40 cm long rectoscope to the 160 cm long colonoscope. The graduated rigidity and progressive insertion characteristics of the colonoscope insertion tube optimize advancement and improve patient safety. Reduced diameter endoscopes can be individually used in routine procedures and are also perfect for pediatric use. Various flexibilities are available as well for all working styles.
- All endoscopes of the SILVER SCOPE® series offer the following characteristics:
- Three innovative visualization technologies for easy tissue differentiation:
- CLARA: Homogeneous illumination
- CHROMA: Contrast enhancement
- SPECTRA*: Spectral color shift and color exchange
- Homogeneous image brightness, even under difficult lighting conditions
- LED illumination with the CO2MBI® LED light source
- Air and CO2 insufflation available
- Six functions on three individually programmable function keys
- Large deflection range for a complete view
- Full upward and downward compatibility with KARL STORZ video processors
and light sources
- Fatigue-free working, even on long interventions
- With the endoscopes of the SILVER SCOPE® series, we recommend using the camera platform IMAGE1 S™ and the light source CO2MBI® LED. Optimal component compatibility ensures the highest image quality and multiple visualization options.